Friday 8 March 2013

International Women's Day

Blossoms

I am fortunate to have many amazing women in my life. Friend's I started school with ... just a few years ago, those friends and a few more, who finished school with me, 30 years ago this year.  Friends from Pharmacy days, Protective Service days and Immigration days. Friends from all walks of life, women that got me through divorce, the loss of both parents, single parenthood....oh how I love those friends who bought over and shared a bottle of wine and friendship in those days. Mum's group and O'Connor friends. Friends who stood by when I met the man of my dreams and respected my decision to move to China with my girls. My Mother and Sisters in law who welcomed me into the family. Friends I made, and who I had many adventures with in my amazing Shanghai life... new friends I have made since arriving in the United Kingdom. Friends who joined my life journey along the way. Some have left my side, most have not. My life has been enriched by many fabulous women. The two most important women in my life, my beautiful girls. Women from every corner of the globe. I value each and every one of you...and those women friends I haven't met yet. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I am strong, I am invincible, I Am Woman

Happy International Women's day to all women!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks MIL. I have amazing women in my life...including you xx

    ReplyDelete