Sunday 15 March 2015

My Photo a Day, March 2015 Week Eleven

My Photo a Day, March, Week Eleven.
The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt.
For the first week I have taken each photo of the day, on the day and not used
any of my archive photos, I usually slip in an archive or two. 
Ironic as this is the week I considered giving up on Photo a Day.

We have recently received news that our time in Germany will end sooner than expected and
we have no idea where in the world we will go next. We have a lot to consider and think about! 
I thought I would direct all my energies to soaking up all that Germany and Europe 
has to offer, researching any possibilities that we may need to look into. 
I also need to finish off a few other projects I have on the go.
I enjoy the challenges that Photo a Day gives me and I will continue for the time being!
I hope you enjoy!

9
Tea time
Make
I like to make quilts, this is my first ever quilt. I also make a cup of tea to help ponder decisions ....of which we have a few big ones to make. Our time in Germany is coming to an unexpected end. 

10
Roses
Floral
Love my rose measuring cups, very floral!

11
Forest, Hofheim, Germany
 Happy Place
My happy place in Germany is my forest. My daily walks make me happy and clear my head.

Cottesloe Beach, Perth Western Australia
My all time favourite Happy Place, Cottesloe Beach, Indian Ocean, Perth Western Australia.
Maybe we will return home to Australia!

12
Hofheim, Germany
 Details
I love the details on the buildings in my town in Germany. The half timbered buildings,
 the detailed woodwork and paintwork. I love the date detail on this building I often walk by, 
built in 1584!

13
Fruit snack
 Colour
Not what I had planned...but my daughter  made me a snack....and I loved the colour.

14
Limburg, Germany
Favourite
My favourite part of the week is to take my family on an adventure, discovering new villages 
and soak up some history. Today it was Limburg, Germany.

15
Small change
Small
Small change. When you live somewhere foreign and are new to the language, shop assistants 
often talk too fast for you to understand and there is usually a big queue behind you. 
It is easier to hand over a note and get the change....hence I have a big pile of small change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment